Third 2022 Social Networking – End-of-Year Mingling
Sat Dec 17 2022 22:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ready for an in-person networking opportunity? The Iranian Engineers of BC Association (IEBCA) invites you to join us in a casual networking environment to socialize and expand your network with colleagues and friends. The event attendees will be able to socialize, share their stories, and learn about others’ views on living and working in a Canadian environment. We hope we meet both our older and newer members as well as non-members.
Please note that the event is free of charge; however, registration is required (link below), as it helps us plan better for the event. Besides, due to COVID-19 still being around, by registering for the event, you agree that:
1) You will refrain from attending the event should you suspect that your attendance might impose any risk (e.g., due to COVID-19 matters) to the health of other attendees.
2) You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please be prepared to show your proof of full COVID-19 vaccination upon arrival to the event, if needed.
3) Wearing face masks is optional.
4) This policy is subject to change to comply with orders of the Provincial Health Officer.
5) By registering for this event, you agree to waive and give up certain legal rights, including the right to sue IEBCA and its Board members and volunteers for neglect, breach of contract or liability legislation or claim compensation following an accident or unexpected illness.
6) During the event, photos will be taken by IEBCA’s assigned volunteer for IEBCA's media, including newsletter, social networking platforms and reports. By registering for this event, you agree to release liability for IEBCA and its Board members and volunteers regarding the use of the photos.
Maple Room, Delbrook Community Recreation Center
851 W Queens Rd, North Vancouver, BC V7N 4E3
About the Speaker: